Let’s Sing (https://sing.ie) is a growth marketing agency specialising in digital advertising. We are a high growth, award winning business. Our client base spans multiple industries.
We have a multi-channel platform offering. We work with clients on strategy and implementation. We have a Dublin office but operate hybrid working. We also offer the full range of digital services from CRO to Email to creative design and training. Our team are experienced, supportive, and very good at what they do. We offer a great environment for learning and career development.
We are serious about our growth and our clients’ growth. We are looking to build out a best-in-class team.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in an exciting and dynamic sector and to accelerate your career in social advertising operations.
- We nurture talent.
- We inspire clients.
- We achieve success.
- We recognise achievements.
- We strive for excellence.
- We support and collaborate with partners.
- We learn & improve.
- We think commercially.
- We are open to new ideas and experiences.
- Set up, manage and optimise campaigns across all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Provide detailed interim reports and PCA’s including campaign highlights, insights and recommendations.
- Manage campaign dashboard to ensure on target pacing, optimal budget allocation, and campaign performance VS benchmarks.
- 2 years + experience in paid social.
- Advanced knowledge and campaign optimisation tactics of Meta and TikTok platforms in particular.
- Advanced knowledge of GA4
- Advanced knowledge and troubleshooting skills of Facebook/TikTok conversion tracking and CAPI.
- Ensure that all internal and external deadlines are met.
- Produce all tasks to a high standard.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ambition and initiative in their work.
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple project deliveries.
- Willingness to learn and continually improve platform knowledge.
- Flexible, innovative approach to work.
Nice to Have:
- Facebook Blueprint certification
- GA Certification
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Prior agency experience.
- Creation of marketing proposals
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred – not essential)
- Strong oral and written language with the ability to write case studies and blog posts.
- Video production/Canva Illustrator.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, supportive and goal oriented small team environment
- Immersive training to develop and build on skillsets.
- 5 weeks holidays and a Birthday holiday
- Commission structure on new business.
- Hybrid working (2 Days Office / 3 from Home)
- Salary: €35,000.00-€45,000.00 per year dependant on experience.