Who we are
Let’s Sing! Limited of 39 Clarendon Street, Dublin 2 is the Data Controller.
Our Data Protection Officer (DPO) is Lee Thompson. Contact telephone number is +353 1 7030406
- We/Us/Our: Let’s Sing! Limited
- Data Controller: Determines the purposes and means of processing personal data
- Data Processor: Responsible for processing personal data on behalf of a controller
- EU: European Union
Our approach to managing private information
We respect your privacy and so promise to:
- Use your personal information to only provide you with information or services you have requested
- Keep your data safe, secure and process it in a secure way
- Assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have registered to receive
Why do we collect, use and process your personal information?
We need to collect data and personal information from you to provide you with the information and services you request from us.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact details including;
- Email address
- Phone number
- Job title
- Company name
We will only use your personal information for the purposes you have permitted and we will not share it for marketing purposes outside of Let’s Sing! Limited unless you have given us permission to do so.
Every time you visit our website, we may also automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
- Browser type and version
- Log in details to our website
- Time zone settings
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- Operating systems and platforms, etc
- Visit information, including; Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) of the websites that you came through to our website and which pages you visited (including date and time); our website page response times, download errors, length of visits to pages, visit duration, page interaction information and methods used to exit our site
What we do with the personal information we collect?
We require personal information to process your request/s and provide you with a better service. In particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our products and services
- Send sales materials including proposals
- Send marketing emails about events, training courses or other information which we think you may find interesting
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and we only have access to the information you voluntarily provide. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Where your information is stored
Your data is stored on secure servers operated by
Your data may also be saved with trusted third parties solely for the purposes you have provided it to us.
Your personal information may be copied or transferred
Security and storage of personal information
We will keep your personal information safe and secure. When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct
How long will we keep your personal information?
Whenever we collect or process your personal data, we’ll only keep it for a period of
Should you wish for us to remove your data at any time please contact email@example.com and we will remove it.
Under GDPR regulations, you have rights regarding your personal information we retain.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access – You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification – You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability – You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object – You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling -You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing
Further information can be found on the Data Protection Commissioner’s website.
Controlling your personal information
You have the right under EU regulation to see what information we hold about you. If you want to exercise this right, please make an application to us in writing or contact us by email with a request regarding any or all of your rights.
We may ask you to provide us with sufficient information so that we can be sure of your identity.
If you would like to proceed with a request to see what data we hold about you, please email email@example.com or write to:
The Data Protection Officer
Let’s Sing Limited, Clarendon House, 39 Clarendon Street, Dublin 2
We hope you will benefit from the communications we send to you, but if at any time you change your mind, you may unsubscribe. If you have given us permission to contact you and you change your mind please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll unsubscribe you.
If we do not hear from you, we will assume that the information you provide to us is accurate and up-to-date and that you are happy for us to continue to use the information to send you any communications you have requested.
Cookies are small packets of information stored by your web browser when you visit certain websites, including our website. Cookies are generally used by websites to improve your user experience by enabling that website to ‘remember’ you, either strictly for the duration of your visit (using a “Session” cookie which is erased when you close your browser) or for repeat visits (using a “Permanent” cookie).
You can learn more about cookies from www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our site uses the following types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features. Without these cookies, services like enabling appropriate content based on your type of device cannot be provided.
You can avoid the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our site by downloading and installing the Browser Plugin available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB.
These cookies allow our site to remember choices you make (such as the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies will also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise.
Social Media Cookies
These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/ advertising activities.
These allow us to offer you tailored content based on your browsing behaviour. By accepting these cookies you allow advertising networks to track your browsing activity.
By using this website you consent to us deploying cookies as described above. If you do not wish to accept cookies from our site, or would like to stop permanent cookies being stored on your computer in the future you can change the settings in your web browser to decline
We may change this policy to meet regulatory requirements and ensure best practice. All changes to this policy will be published on this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you remain happy.