03/03/2017 - Head of Programmatic & Platform Sales
Insightful Media (Sister Company) – Head of Programmatic & Platform Sales
i-Believe, Insightful Media and Sing! are three successful companies operating in the digital marketing industry. Our offices are located on Clarendon Street in the heart of Dublin city. Insightful Media launched in August 2012. Over our more than four year history, the company has run thousands of programmatic campaigns and is a leading Irish independent trading desk.
About the Role
We are hiring for a Head of Programmatic & Platforms to lead the commercial and business development efforts at Insightful Media. Insightful Media is home to best in class digital advertising technologies. We license these technologies from leading global players and bring them to market in Ireland. Our goal is to make the lives of agency planners and marketers easier by equipping them with great tools which deliver superior advertising performance.
This is a cross-functional role where you will be involved with every aspect of maximizing revenue for the business.
The role requires an energetic, experienced, analytical, client-focused and ambitious individual with a strong background in sales & business development.
You will be responsible for building and managing strong relationships with our external demand partners and working internally across different teams to ensure Insightful Media delivers high performance and innovative campaigns to exceed advertiser objectives.
You will be the point person for Insightful Media in the market and you will be responsible for evolving our proposition to ensure it continues to be strongly differentiated whilst delivering market leading results for advertisers.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working with ad exchanges, SSPs, ad servers or trading platforms and will have a strong understanding of the online advertising industry and programmatic’s role within it.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented individual to further develop their career, commercial experience and knowledge base in one of the most dynamic areas within the digital advertising industry.
The successful candidate will join the company’s executive management team.
- Work with Company directors on commercial strategy, budgeting & planning
- Create a compelling sales case around each of Insightful Media’s platform offerings. We have compelling offerings in video, social, mobile and native.
- Grow programmatic revenues from agencies and clients direct
- Develop and manage strong collaborative/profitable relationships with agencies, trading desks and other demand sources.
- Identify opportunities for revenue growth by working with the operations team to develop and improve campaign strategies
- Work closely with the team to optimize advertiser performance, revenue and provide insights into best practices
- Help develop Programmatic sales and marketing collateral.
- Take the business to the next level including building out a sales team
- Experience of selling programmatic solutions to Agencies &Trading Desks
- Ideal background would see previous work experience in a DSP, Trading Desk, SSP, Publisher or Advertising Technology Company.
- Experience and a successful track record in digital sales & business development or account management.
- Experience in selling in specialist offerings including video, social, native and mobile
- Analytical skills with the ability to make strategic campaign and business recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal and presentation skills – the candidate must represent the company in a professional and competent manner.
- Proactive, highly motivated self-starter with an ability to spot revenue opportunities across different advertising categories at different times of the year
- The package is very competitive and will be commensurate with experience and track record.
- The opportunities for development within this dynamic, owner led company are very real. We would see this role building towards a Commercial Director role within a reasonable timeframe
If you would like to pursue this opportunity, please send your CV and a covering note to Lee Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
11/11/2016 - Ad Operations Manager (Closed)
Ad Operations Manager
i-Believe, Insightful Media and Sing! are three successful companies operating in the digital marketing industry. Our offices are located on Clarendon Street in the heart of Dublin city.
i-Believe is a premium ad sales network. Insightful Media is a programmatic media specialist and Sing! is a digital performance marketing consultancy. All three are related in that their goals revolve around providing clients with effective digital marketing solutions to grow their businesses.
We are now looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join our busy team.
- The technical lead for all projects and platforms
- Helping publishers monetise their sites and apps
- Working with the sales team on media planning, proposals and campaign set-up
- Generating site tags and troubleshooting site issues
- Troubleshooting and QA-ing creatives
- Liaising with agencies and clients on any technical and campaign issues
- Staying up to date with new products and innovations
- Working with large advertising budgets and managing these across numerous platforms
- Setting up, optimizing and providing EOC reports for campaigns
- Liaising with agencies on campaign performance ideas with an eye to increasing share of budget
- Mentoring and training the ad ops executive(s)
- 3-4 years of ad operations experience with various technologies such as DFP, Adtech, Celtra etc
- Experience with third party ad tags providers such as DCM, Flashtalking etc
- Experience of running programmatic campaigns across DSP platforms and setting up PMPs via deal ID
- Great troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Analytical with good mathematical skills
- Ability to work outside of their ‘department’ with enthusiasm
- Experience planning site/app layouts and creating the tags for these
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to interpret briefs & IO’s with ease
- A basic understanding of HTML and JS for site tagging
- Ability to multi-task across the 3 companies
Nice to have:
- Previous management experience
The Ad Operations Manager will report to the General Manager. The position is open now and we are looking for someone to start at the latest at the start of January 2017.
The salary is competitive and will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying for the position please send your CV to email@example.com before the 17th of November.
04/08/2016 - PPC Executive (Closed)
Sing! is a new digital performance marketing agency located just off Grafton Street in Dublin city centre. We are a sister company to programmatic specialist and premium digital ad sales network, i-Believe.
Sing! launched in 2015, has a growing list of clients and we are now looking for a talented PPC Executive to join our busy team.
If you’re a passionate performance marketer with a track record of running effective PPC campaigns, then this is a great opportunity for you. At Sing!, you will learn and build your knowledge base further by tapping the expertise of co-workers who have specialist knowledge of programmatic and social media advertising.
- Research PPC opportunities through keyword analysis, competitor monitoring and by using Google Analytics
- Structure, expand and optimise paid search campaigns across a range of different sectors
- Write effective copy, set up split tests, devise and implement landing pages where necessary
- Run campaigns where the goal is continuous improvement working to goals such as clickthrough, cost per converted click, return on investment
- You will be responsible for client liaison, account development and planning and the creation of interim, weekly and monthly reports
- You will be responsible for staying on top of all new Google developments, constantly testing and refining your account structure, ad copies, extensions, bidding strategies, landing pages and tactics to deliver superior performance
- At least 1 year’s experience of managing effective PPC campaigns on AdWords and Bing
- Google/Bing Certification
- Strongly analytical with good attention to detail
- Good client communication and relationship management skills
- Good copywriting skills
- Hardworking, committed and a passion for excellence
- A knowledge of SEO is helpful
- Experience in split testing and landing page optimisation is desired but not essential
- You must have a passion for performance marketing and keep yourself informed of market developments, tips, hacks etc.
- You will be familiar with tools like Moz, SEMRush, Google Webmaster Tools,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Conversion tracking is also highly desirable.
The position is available immediately. The starting salary for this position is €25,000 per annum. There is also a bonus scheme to reward client development, retention and acquisition.
If you are interested in applying for this job please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: PPC Role) together with a covering letter stating why you feel ideal for this role.
04/08/2016 - Digital Sales Consultant (Closed)
Sing & I-Believe – Digital Sales Consultant (Graduate Position)
I-Believe and Sing! are two successful companies operating in the digital marketing industry. i-Believe is a premium ad sales network and Sing! is a digital performance marketing company. Both are related in that their goals revolve around providing clients with effective digital marketing solutions to grow their businesses.
The digital marketing industry is in great shape in Ireland with a strong demand for experienced digital marketing talent. We nurture digital talent at our companies. A lot of people who started with us as graduates now occupy senior roles at our companies and also at other leading companies in our industry.
We are looking for the next wave of talent. With this role we are looking for someone who has the potential to become a digital marketing sales superstar.
What we are looking for.
- Hardworking ambitious individual who wants to learn and progress his/her career
- A person who is smart and can spot sales opportunities
- A person who has initiative & enjoys responsibility
- A person who can meet deadlines and enjoys working to targets
- A person who is organized, comfortable working as part of a team and gets results
- A person who has an interest in digital advertising and wants to build a career in that industry
Things we hope you’d be have first hand experience of;
- Customer service ethos developed in previous jobs/work placements
- Communicating and presenting effectively to peers and customers
- Track record of working and exceeding targets
Skills we ‘d like if you had
- Sales skills
- Numerical / analytical skills
- Strong team working skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Research skills, the ability to investigate a particular topic quickly online
What’s the deal?
We are prepared to pay a minimum starting salary of €20,000 which will be reviewed at the end of the first 6 months. We will also agree a commission plan with you. This commission plan will reward new business wins and account development.
If the above sounds exciting and you want to get your career in digital marketing underway, then please get in touch. You will learn a lot across the three companies and we will give you every opportunity to make a real contribution as we seek to grow and develop our businesses.
Please send your CV to email@example.com together with a note on why you think you’d be suitable for the position above.