Sing! Case Study on the outstanding performance of an omnipresent campaign for Cool Running Events.
Case study: Ice Skating.ie (Christmas 2017)
Cool Running Events is an event management company specialising in the production, management and marketing of seasonal ice rinks and visitor attractions at shopping centres and other high footfall locations. With over 12 years solid experience….Cool Running Events is Ireland’s largest operator of seasonal ice rinks. Last season (2016/17 season) they produced and managed three major ice events catering for 154,000 skaters.
- Increase the number of visitors to the various ice rinks and drive overall ticket revenues
- Improve important year on year metrics such as conversion rate, transactions and revenues
- Build awareness for the new rink venue in Castlebar and drive footfall to it
- The paid media conversion rate increased by 6% with a 14% reduction in bounce rate
- There was a 50% increase in the number of transactions and a 61% increase in revenues year over year
- The ROI for the campaign stood at 2000% for paid activity
- The Conversion Rate of our paid activity was a massive 18%
The campaign ended prematurely as all online ticket sales exceeded expectations well in advance with increased numbers of visitors recorded at all venues.
Commenting on the success of the campaign, Donogh O’ Herlihy, Director at Hopkins Communications said:
“We were very pleased with the results. This marked the best digital campaign performance we have witnessed to date for our client IceSkating.ie The team at Sing! introduced new ideas and new platforms and rigorously managed the campaign to achieve the overall objective – a complete success!“
Donogh O’Herlihy, Director, Hopkins Communications